During the past two weeks, we have a lot of updates on our website. The version of FIOB is updated from 18.3.0 to 18.3.1, and now it is 18.3.2.
Here are some important updates:
- Bootstrap 4.1.1;
- Fix the session issue;
- Add sidebar toggle button, allow user to hide the sidebar;
- Upgrade our email function to phpmailer 6.x;
- fix the cookie issue;
- Add the consent requirement to the new application form;
- Group can not be deleted, but you can hide it on board;
- Other changes and improvements for Administrator.
Now it is 18.2.1.
- One small bug is fixed on 18.2.0
We just publish the new release to 18.2.0.
Here is the list of the What is New:
- Add the offline page for PWA
- New vacation report
- Use Tablesorter js instead of datatables
- Add the function to delete vacation recorcd from the history
Now FreeInOutBoard is v17.2.1. It is a small update. You may not notice the difference.
Actually, it is an improvement version. No new feature was added.
- We standardized the js, CSS file name. Add version number to the file name. So ISP cache issue will not affect our users.
- We also did a clean upon the folders of our system. Remove the old, useless files.
- Updated the screen shots for new users.
At the last, if you see any thing strange, please contact us by email or leave the message below.
The server is updated. PHP 5.2.10 to PHP 5.3.3. And also PHP operator, XCache is updated to 2.0.0.
You will fell the in out board loading faster than before.