We are pleased to announce the release FreeInOut Board system v21.6.0. This version is a major upgrade.
- The bootstrap, a front-end framework, is upgraded to v5.0.1.
- Replace the Octicons with Bootstrap Icons.
- Fix some typos.
- Finetune the UI details.
- Improved a lot of internal maintenance functions.
Continue reading “Release v21.06.0”
I would like to announce it is a major upgrade on our Free Inout Board since v19.3.1
Our system is keep updating. Most of the time, without notification. You may not notice it is updated or improved. That’s what our intension to not interrupt your experience.
Here it is a major upgrade, I should let you know. and if you have any idea, do not hesitate to contact me.
A new set of status Icons.
From 5 basic GIF icons
To 9 new PNG icons.
Now, our service is moved to the new server. Still in the same data center.
New server support: TLS 1.3
Much more secure than before. Hope everything is OK now.
Actually, we upgrade our system to 19.3.1 last week.
The FreeInOutBoard is going to a new year, 2019. We spend a lot of time adding new features and improve the performance.
Here is the list of changes and new features from v18.3.6 to our latest v19.2.0.
- Add a new page to view the calendar with future events
- Update the dependency js files and bootstrap
- Add user compact design into the user preference
- Add IP fencing facility for security purpose
- Improve the skin templates
- Fix the typo and improve the wordings