The FreeInOutBoard is going to a new year, 2019. We spend a lot of time adding new features and improve the performance.
Here is the list of changes and new features from v18.3.6 to our latest v19.2.0.
- Add a new page to view the calendar with future events
- Update the dependency js files and bootstrap
- Add user compact design into the user preference
- Add IP fencing facility for security purpose
- Improve the skin templates
- Fix the typo and improve the wordings
Ho to add a Web App on your Android or iPhone?
First, open the browser, Chrome, on your Android phone. Enter our web site URL into the address.
There is a bar at the bottom. Click the link “Add FIOB to Home screen”.
An pop up layer has an “ADD” button. Hit it.
Now, press the Home button to go back to the Android phone Home Screen. The FIOB icon will be shown on the one of the screen.
Now, you can start to use it as an APP. Press the “FIOB” icon and start to use your regular Sign in / Sign out.
Where can I download the APP from iOS or Google Play Store?
No. We don’t have native APPs. The service we provided is web-based. All you need is just the browser in your smartphone.
Why I got the error when I click the activate link?
Most of the time, it is because your email service provider may check the links inside your email. Which makes your active code expired. All active code is a one-time number.
I am happy to announce that we have a new release v18.3.6.
There are some bug fix and new features on Site Admin.
Bootstrap 4.1.2 and another js are also updated.
If you find any problem, please let us know.
Email or comment here are welcome.
During the past two weeks, we have a lot of updates on our website. The version of FIOB is updated from 18.3.0 to 18.3.1, and now it is 18.3.2.
Here are some important updates:
- Bootstrap 4.1.1;
- Fix the session issue;
- Add sidebar toggle button, allow user to hide the sidebar;
- Upgrade our email function to phpmailer 6.x;
- fix the cookie issue;
- Add the consent requirement to the new application form;
- Group can not be deleted, but you can hide it on board;
- Other changes and improvements for Administrator.
Continue reading “Two more updates since 18.3.0”
We are pleased to announce the release of FreeInOutBoard 18.3.0.
This version is a module update release. So we bumped the version from 18.2.x to 18.3.x.
Some small issues are fixed in this release.
- Fix the location name checking function
- Adjust the width of login page
- Improve the additional groups, user can be put in the more than one additional groups, or non of it.
- Upgrade Bootstrap, Lazysizes, Tablesorter js files and Octions.