We are pleased to announce the release of FreeInOutBoard 18.3.0.
This version is a module update release. So we bumped the version from 18.2.x to 18.3.x.
Some small issues are fixed in this release.
- Fix the location name checking function
- Adjust the width of login page
- Improve the additional groups, user can be put in the more than one additional groups, or non of it.
- Upgrade Bootstrap, Lazysizes, Tablesorter js files and Octions.
Now it is 18.2.1.
- One small bug is fixed on 18.2.0
We just publish the new release to 18.2.0.
Here is the list of the What is New:
- Add the offline page for PWA
- New vacation report
- Use Tablesorter js instead of datatables
- Add the function to delete vacation recorcd from the history
It is 2018. FIOB has a new release two days ago. FIOB system v18.1.0
There are a lot of improvement and bug fix including this release.
Changes since v17.2.5:
- Fix the admin approval errors and signup warnings
- Fix the avatar email session missing bug
- Add report description
- Fix the error in recaptchalib
- Add error log for important operation, and referer URL
- Re-construction the system admin dashboard
- Upgrade stripe lib to 5.2.1
- Upgrade bootstrap to v4.0, popper js to 1.12.9
- Improve lazyload function
- Use Octicons 7.1.0 instead of fontawsome
- Add a page for update credit card information
- Add reasons to applicant when declining the submission
- And a lot of fine tunes.
Thanks to our user who send me the feedback and suggestion. Lisa from Rentals Maui and Ryan Reedy from SEND Asia Office.
We pushed the new release last weekend in version 17.2.5
Look at the board on my smartphone.
At this screenshot, I removed the user names. If all your users have their avatars, it is easy to use their avatar to distinguish each person.
To enable and use avatars on your InOut Board, please look at how to do it below.
There are three small versions released during the past month. You may not noticed the difference.
They are all small, fine tune improvements.
- Fix the missing images;
- Fix typos;
- Update the IP databse for site security;
- Redesign the billing processes, it has subscribe, cancel, reactivate status;
- Stripe upgraded to v5.2.1;
- Increase the username length from 20 to 40 characters;
- Upgrade Bootstrap to v4 beta 2;
- Upgrade Lazysizes to 4.0.0 rc4;
There are also a lot of changes to improve the performance for our service.
If you have any questions or advices, please do not hesitate to post below.