We are pleased to announce the release FreeInOut Board system v21.6.0. This version is a major upgrade.
- The bootstrap, a front-end framework, is upgraded to v5.0.1.
- Replace the Octicons with Bootstrap Icons.
- Fix some typos.
- Finetune the UI details.
- Improved a lot of internal maintenance functions.
Continue reading “Release v21.06.0”
I would like to announce it is a major upgrade on our Free Inout Board since v19.3.1
Our system is keep updating. Most of the time, without notification. You may not notice it is updated or improved. That’s what our intension to not interrupt your experience.
Here it is a major upgrade, I should let you know. and if you have any idea, do not hesitate to contact me.
A new set of status Icons.
From 5 basic GIF icons
To 9 new PNG icons.
Now, our service is moved to the new server. Still in the same data center.
New server support: TLS 1.3
Much more secure than before. Hope everything is OK now.
Actually, we upgrade our system to 19.3.1 last week.
We pushed the new release last weekend in version 17.2.5
Look at the board on my smartphone.
At this screenshot, I removed the user names. If all your users have their avatars, it is easy to use their avatar to distinguish each person.
To enable and use avatars on your InOut Board, please look at how to do it below.
Continue reading “Avatar is available to everyone”
There are three small versions released during the past month. You may not noticed the difference.
They are all small, fine tune improvements.
- Fix the missing images;
- Fix typos;
- Update the IP databse for site security;
- Redesign the billing processes, it has subscribe, cancel, reactivate status;
- Stripe upgraded to v5.2.1;
- Increase the username length from 20 to 40 characters;
- Upgrade Bootstrap to v4 beta 2;
- Upgrade Lazysizes to 4.0.0 rc4;
There are also a lot of changes to improve the performance for our service.
If you have any questions or advices, please do not hesitate to post below.