Now it is 2023.
During the last year, we made a lot of backend improvements to make the system robust and better for users.
Today, we released v23.1.0 for a new update.
If you have any problem when you use the system, I am happy to know it through email at email@example.com.
During the past two months, we add some new features and fixed a lot of bugs in FreeInOutBoard system.
Just let me introduce the two new features.
Premium Account Feature: Hide Expect Return.
You can hide the “Expect Return” field on the Sign in/out page. The users of your board will now see this option.
New Feature: Default status switch.
Now, your board administrator can disable the default status when they use the customized status.
The FreeInOutBoard will continue to add new features. If you have any requests, please do not hesitate to contact us, with your board ID.
We are pleased to announce the release FreeInOut Board system v21.6.0. This version is a major upgrade.
- The bootstrap, a front-end framework, is upgraded to v5.0.1.
- Replace the Octicons with Bootstrap Icons.
- Fix some typos.
- Finetune the UI details.
- Improved a lot of internal maintenance functions.
Continue reading “Release v21.06.0”
We are pleased to announce the release of FreeInOutBoard 18.3.0.
This version is a module update release. So we bumped the version from 18.2.x to 18.3.x.
Some small issues are fixed in this release.
- Fix the location name checking function
- Adjust the width of login page
- Improve the additional groups, user can be put in the more than one additional groups, or non of it.
- Upgrade Bootstrap, Lazysizes, Tablesorter js files and Octions.
It is 2018. FIOB has a new release two days ago. FIOB system v18.1.0
There are a lot of improvement and bug fix including this release.
Changes since v17.2.5:
- Fix the admin approval errors and signup warnings
- Fix the avatar email session missing bug
- Add report description
- Fix the error in recaptchalib
- Add error log for important operation, and referer URL
- Re-construction the system admin dashboard
- Upgrade stripe lib to 5.2.1
- Upgrade bootstrap to v4.0, popper js to 1.12.9
- Improve lazyload function
- Use Octicons 7.1.0 instead of fontawsome
- Add a page for update credit card information
- Add reasons to applicant when declining the submission
- And a lot of fine tunes.
Thanks to our user who send me the feedback and suggestion. Lisa from Rentals Maui and Ryan Reedy from SEND Asia Office.