The FreeInOutBoard is going to a new year, 2019. We spend a lot of time adding new features and improve the performance.
Here is the list of changes and new features from v18.3.6 to our latest v19.2.0.
- Add a new page to view the calendar with future events
- Update the dependency js files and bootstrap
- Add user compact design into the user preference
- Add IP fencing facility for security purpose
- Improve the skin templates
- Fix the typo and improve the wordings
I am happy to announce that we have a new release v18.3.6.
There are some bug fix and new features on Site Admin.
Bootstrap 4.1.2 and another js are also updated.
If you find any problem, please let us know.
Email or comment here are welcome.
During the past two weeks, we have a lot of updates on our website. The version of FIOB is updated from 18.3.0 to 18.3.1, and now it is 18.3.2.
Here are some important updates:
- Bootstrap 4.1.1;
- Fix the session issue;
- Add sidebar toggle button, allow user to hide the sidebar;
- Upgrade our email function to phpmailer 6.x;
- fix the cookie issue;
- Add the consent requirement to the new application form;
- Group can not be deleted, but you can hide it on board;
- Other changes and improvements for Administrator.
Continue reading “Two more updates since 18.3.0”
We are pleased to announce the release of FreeInOutBoard 18.3.0.
This version is a module update release. So we bumped the version from 18.2.x to 18.3.x.
Some small issues are fixed in this release.
- Fix the location name checking function
- Adjust the width of login page
- Improve the additional groups, user can be put in the more than one additional groups, or non of it.
- Upgrade Bootstrap, Lazysizes, Tablesorter js files and Octions.
Now it is 18.2.1.
- One small bug is fixed on 18.2.0
We just publish the new release to 18.2.0.
Here is the list of the What is New:
- Add the offline page for PWA
- New vacation report
- Use Tablesorter js instead of datatables
- Add the function to delete vacation recorcd from the history